Re: Rockers and Smoke

To: "Guy Weller" <guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rockers and Smoke
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 17:18:48 -0500
Sorry Guy:

<<Now these measurements don't seem that bad to me, although I  may not
be getting a truely accurate internal measure of the rocker bushes.
Anyway it was certainly spewing oil out faster than it should.
Tomorrow it is a trip to the breakers to find a low mileage A series>>

That is, without a doubt, the stupidest thing I have read in a LONG, LONG
time!!

A NEW shaft is a MAJOR expense of $ 19.95US.
8 bushes =  the REAL MAJOR expense of $22.00US.

Geeesh, I have "heard" of "pinching pennies", BUT.......

Ed

PS:  Oh sorry, go ahead and buy somepne else's problem!