Re: Rockers and Smoke

To: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Rockers and Smoke
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 18:14:22 +0100
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Looks to be higher  pressure but havn't taken it far enough to get it
really hot.

Not mad at Ed, each to his own style,
but starting and ending a message with"sorry" dosn't in my book give
Ed or anyone else the right to be downright rude.

OTOH he reminds me of John Cleese so I guess I can forgive him!!  {:-)
(don't mention the war!)

Guy