Re: Brake pads

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, DLancer7676@cs.com, davriker@pacbell.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake pads
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 09:50:29 -0700 (PDT)
--- "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com> wrote:
>          They are an extremely high quality brake
> pad. I think they are
> about the best you can buy.

If these are what Peter sold me for my (now his)
Bimmer, they're excellent.  Better braking, and, for
the Bimmer, greatly reduced brake dust.  And Peter is
a stickler about keeping his cars clean.

=====
Ron Soave

The optimist says the glass is half full.
The pessimist says the glass is half empty.
The engineer says the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
The British car owner says it's leaking.
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/