Re: The end of Speedvision

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The end of Speedvision
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 22:27:28 -0500 FILETIME=[FCC48C30:01C1584D]
I know.  I am already seeing the NASCRAP Today all over it.  I watched
Legends of Motorsport today with a tear in my eye.  C'mon Fox if I just
wanted to see stuff going around in circles, I would watch a washing
machine.  It's a hell of a lot more interesting and actually gets something
done.

I know what happened.  I watched Goodwood, when they had a NASCRAP driver
and a Drag racer from the States, and suprise, suprise, they went straight
into the bales.  I guess that the first had trouble with turning a car in
more than one direction, and the second with turning a car at all.  What an
embarrassment for American drivers.

Matt