Re: Weber

To: Larry Pitts <FUZZY95687@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Weber
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 22:30:17 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Larry,

I take it from your comments, you went to see it. Pretty awful, wasn't it?
You should have let me know you were down here, I could have made your trip
worthwhile at least. Well, maybe I'll see you at the next PA meet.

I think the 45 may be too much for a mild 1275, but I'll let those that
have more experience with it give you their advice. Maybe with the right
cam.

GeraRd

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -