Hydraulic Line for CLutch

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Hydraulic Line for CLutch
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 13:36:27 -0700 (PDT)
I just discovered that some previous owner of #72588,
a '68 Sprite, for some reason or another removed the
hydraulic line running between the Clutch Master and
the Clutch Slave Sylinder when the engine was swapped
out. In other words I've got to replumb the entire
line. Any idea on the length needed for a preflared
copper line with connectors already installed. I'll
need to bend tubing to fit and a double female fitting
to connect the slave line but trying to guess on best
length to purchase. Any ideas and help would be
appreciated. Also recommendations on running and
routing of the line would help.

Jim Gruber
Dayton, OH
http://personals.yahoo.com