Social Darwinisn (NO LBC): WAS Re[2]: Regarding Ed's proxy?

To: "Leo Speichinger" <60bugeye@ev1.net>
Subject: Social Darwinisn (NO LBC): WAS Re[2]: Regarding Ed's proxy?
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 01:10:35 -0500
Cc: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Leo,

LS> Out of lurking mode from my 20 page research paper due on Jan 14
LS>  interesting subject, Social Darwinism and the Supreme Court).

Leo,

Social Darwinism and the Supreme court?  Sounds like it could be
interesting.  Is that anything like my theory or "Reverse Darwinism"
or "Reverse Evolution"?  My hypothesis is that the US population is
getting stupider over time, not smarter.  It goes like this:

1.  100 years ago if you did something stupid you died out in the farm
field or factory thereby removing yourself from the gene pool.
2.  Now if you do some stupid they rush/drive/fly you to a trauma center
and work hard to save your life.
3.  If the save you in step 2 the very fact that you are still alive
means that you are diluting the gene pool.
4.  Then some ambulance chaser (aka lawyer) takes your case and sues
for millions of dollars.
5.  If the lawyer wins more than 250K, the stupid person now does not
have to work and spends all day in his/her double wide.
6.  Since they don't have to work, they have sex often, and being
sub-standard they don't use birth control.
7.  Each child that is born further dilutes the gene pool.  They should
have been remove in step 1.

Therefore hospitals by saving lives and lawyers who sue on behalf of
morons are lowering the mean IQ of the US.  I belive that this affect
(now known as "The Gilroy Observation") can be measured.

Maybe you should included that in your paper, just don't forget the
reference.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net