Re: request for reprive for ED from the spridget list

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: request for reprive for ED from the spridget list
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 12:36:28 EST
In a message dated 1/3/02 12:04:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
RBHouston@aol.com writes:

<< Let me first say how much I appreciate your efforts in maintaining the
lists.
  I can't imagine how or even why you do this, but I pray you never stop. >>

Second the motion.

100% your call Mark. Your list, Your rules.

I have not voted. I really don't care either way.
Ed only flamed me once. I have had some pleasant off list exchanges since
then. I do think his reaction to the Amy thing was inappropriate. But the
fact that she way have been welshing on paying for the parts was more than an
off list matter. Surely the list gets vicarious pleasure when the others on
the lists help each other. I felt that I had a whole crew of people following
the transport of the Purple Streaked Bugeye.
So the reverse side of that coin is that we should know when a lister that
benefited from a SOS project is not being fair.
For what ever it is worth, I another lifetime I was an Arbitrator at the
American Arbitration Association. Having heard a lot sides of a lot of
stories, in my opinion, Amy's story just didn't add up.
David Oliner
59.60 Bugeyes
67 TR4A