Re: request for reprive for ED from the spridget list

To: "Spridgets-Autox.team" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: request for reprive for ED from the spridget list
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 14:12:13 -0500
I wasn't going to say anything, but I'm getting tired of this discussion.

If I invite a bunch of people over to my house I am the one who decides if
the behavior or language of my guests is inappropriate, inoffensive or
objectionable. I am the one who will ask a person to leave, and it is my
prerogative to tell them to never come back if I so choose to.

I feel that MJB has the same right, as this forum is his private domain.

I have not been on the list long enough to make what I would call a sound
judgment as to Ed's apparent character or impact to the list, but it
wouldn't matter if I had or not. I say again, it is the list owners right to
make that decision.

At least you know how I feel anyways.

<dnw>
1972 Midget