Re: distributors

To: "Mueller, Robert CDR" <RMueller@grumobile.uscg.mil>, <Midgetracers@aol.com>, <John.Deikis@med.va.gov>
Subject: Re: distributors
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 13:24:37 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bob:  I don't know anything about SU carbs, but....there are two different
vacuums in a carb.  The manifold vacuum, which is highest at idle and lowest at
full throttle, and the venturi vacuum which is opposite.  Do the two types of SU
carbs you are monkeying with take the vac. from the same relative place?  In any
event, why would this cause stalling on hard braking?

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini