distributors

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: distributors
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 15:40:56 -0700
I've been playing with my newly rebuilt 1275, It has a kent 276 cam, header,
weber DCOE 40.  I still have the 25D dizzy.  I have thought about taping a
port into my Cannon manifold for the vacume advance.  After doing some
calling I found that Orielly Auto parts (local chain) can get a Mallory duel
point for 170.00 not a bad price.  I checked at Auto Zone (not my favorite
place) they can get a 23D (non vacume advance, thats what they described it
as) dizzy for 79.99.  Sounds like a deal to me.  What does the experiance
from the list say?  Stick with my worn out 25D, get a Mallory or try this
23D from Autozone?  I am suspecting my current dizzy of just being worn out,
it does have some wobble etc.   I know the 23D is a sought after dizzy,
anyone have any experiance from a remanufacture named Cardon or cardone?
Thanks for the help guys/gals.

Charlie Shelden
71 Midget