Re: hood frame question

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: hood frame question
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 14:54:36 EST
cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

> frame was for the so called square body because in that body it no longer
> had a place to stow it like in the bugeye so it was made to come apart to
> fit in the trunk (boot).  my os&m is not handy to reference the spring
> loaded vs. non spring loaded issue.   but unless there was some "last cars
> produced" issues, i'd say the 2 piece frame was mk1 midget(and up) or mk2
> sprite (and up) with removable top.
> ok i hear evryone scrambling for their books now!    and the real answer
> is....................

The real answer is, ask Frank.  I pulled at LEAST 10 hood frames down from
his old garage loft!  (Pictures should be up soon!)

Allen Hefner
"send chuck to sebring" fund coordinator (another Saab story!)
Send donations via PayPal to my e-mail address - ajhsys@aol.com
Checks should be made out to: Charles F. Christ Sr.
Snail mail to me at:
PO Box 286
Abington  PA  19001-0286