Re: hood frame question

To: "Charles F. Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hood frame question
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 14:59:22 -0500
Okay Chuck,
I'll add my two pence to this subject.
9 stud Bugeye's had the non spring tensioned one piece hood frame
Later Bugeyes had the spring tensioned one piece hood frame
Mark II Sprites & Mark I Midgets used the two piece spring tensioned hood
frame (will not work on a Bugeye)
Mark III Sprites & Mark II Midgets used a new two piece non spring tensioned
hood frame with an extra link added in front of the main bow unit and new
mounting brackets

Biff Jones
Pasadena, MD
'59 Bugeye, 'Kermit'