hood frame question

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: hood frame question
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 13:56:41 -0500
i agree with brad .   it has been my understanding that the two piece top
frame was for the so called square body because in that body it no longer
had a place to stow it like in the bugeye so it was made to come apart to
fit in the trunk (boot).  my os&m is not handy to reference the spring
loaded vs. non spring loaded issue.   but unless there was some "last cars
produced" issues, i'd say the 2 piece frame was mk1 midget(and up) or mk2
sprite (and up) with removable top.
ok i hear evryone scrambling for their books now!    and the real answer

chuck.
:)