Fwd: MINI Announces MSRPs

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: MINI Announces MSRPs
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 19:37:23 EST
Anyone want to guess how much "actual price" is going to be from your local
authorized Mini dealer.  When I asked about getting my name on "the list", I
was told I'd need to have a deposit of $500.  I asked if that meant I could
buy a car at MSRP and was told, "No, it only means you are on the list to
purchase one, but the price will be determined later"

Rick
Waiting for the Cooper S to come and the "new" to wear off.