Re: Fw: MINI Announces MSRPs

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: MINI Announces MSRPs
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 20:10:04 -0500
As near as I can tell, BMW and all the others (or rather, their
dealers) simply are selling coolness and cars. After about a year,
they'll just be selling cars...if all goes to plan.

I think that, all in all, I'd take the money and spend it on one of
those hot 1.8L Midgets that Tony Bolton is putting out. That is, if I
didn't already have a car that I like. Every day!

Cheers,

Jeff