Re: Rust Control Recommendations

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Rust Control Recommendations
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 08:22:56 -0600
Cc: thistle_3619@yahoo.com, spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
Funny you mention this. Mike has been working on the field Sprite and has
prepped
the underside of it for painting. He found out that Wally World has a $40 Rhino
liner equivalent. He thinned it down more than the directions said so that it
will go into all the little nooks and crannies (BTW he sandblasted his car) and
applied 3 light coats of the stuff. I have not personally gone over to see it,
but he is quite happy with how things are going. If anyone wants, I can go over
and take some photos (Mike left his digital camera over here again Friday) and
send them to interested parties. The main reason he thinned it down is that it
calls for a 1/4" tip to apply and he was to cheap to buy one (he'll make the
perfect Spridget owner).
Brad