Re: Got it home...

To: adrian@workgroup.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Got it home...
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 06:00:46 EST
In a message dated 1/17/02 10:09:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
adrian@workgroup.net writes:

> .  Now if I could get the bonnet open

Adrian:

Not sure if the earlier models have the same configuration, but I was having
some trouble with my cable sticking open and was able to run a long skinny
screwdriver between the front cowl of the radiator where it bolts to the body
and engage the latch.  When you get it open, consider getting another cable
and install it under the left front wheel well.  I actually use that one more
than the inside release now.  And if one cable screws up there is a backup.

--DAvid C.