Re: Got it home...

To: toyman@digitex.net, adrian@workgroup.net
Subject: Re: Got it home...
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:37:47 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Along with Brad's suggestion, LIBERALLY spray the bonnet latch thru the grill
with Busty, PB Blaster, or Kroil and let it soak in for a day.  If the cable
is wound in spring metal, spray it on the cable as well so it can soak thru.
(Obviously this won't work on a plastic covered cable.)  And spray some in
the end of the cable under the dash.  Maybe that will loosen it up a bit.

Allen Hefner
"send chuck to sebring" fund coordinator (another Saab story!)
Send donations via PayPal to my e-mail address - ajhsys@aol.com
Checks should be made out to: Charles F. Christ Sr.
Snail mail to me at:
PO Box 286
Abington  PA  19001-0286