Re: Got it home...

To: adrian@workgroup.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Got it home...
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:37:46 EST
In a message dated 1/17/02 10:09:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
adrian@workgroup.net writes:

> Well, after a nice little 3 hour adventure, the "new" 71 Midget is home.  I
> took a few Mavica photos, mostly in the dark, but some of them turned out,
> and there's the original (better quality) photo the PO sent me.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Well, good luck with the new car!  I hope the sun comes out so you can see
it, the pics are a leeetle bit dark!  I have a Samsung digital camera that
takes great pics, but lacks flash punch.  The flash is great as long as you
are in a confined area and less than 6' from the subject.  Maybe all digitals
are the same.

You might as well keep the continental kit.  More room in the boot!

Allen Hefner
"send chuck to sebring" fund coordinator (another Saab story!)
Send donations via PayPal to my e-mail address - ajhsys@aol.com
Checks should be made out to: Charles F. Christ Sr.
Snail mail to me at:
PO Box 286
Abington  PA  19001-0286