the "visit"

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: the "visit"
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 12:04:53 -0500
larry and allen have just left here and are venturing south towards home.  i
was very suprised !  (very suprised!) the photo of my suprise will be posted
somewhere i'm sure!  the snow has begun to fall here and is acumulating!
the predictions of 6 plus inches appear to be well founded!   so we are "dug
in" and ready for what ever mom nature has to offer .  it has been a very
mild winter here to date as far as precipitation goes.  i asked allen and
larry to send me a message to let me know they have gotten home safely.  so
i'm camping here waiting for them to let me know evryone is home!

chuck.