Re: the "visit"

To: macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu, cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: the "visit"
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 08:41:31 EST
In a message dated 01/19/2002 3:11:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu writes:

> Here is the pic of Allen presenting the first envelope of our sponsorship of
> the big man. I thought this was the perfect background ;-)
>
> Included in the envelope were checks and a few letters, including one from
> Wash Westmoreland that ..... Maybe I better let chuck discuss that one ;-)
>
> http://homepage.mac.com/lmacy/chuck&me.JPG

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanx for posting that, Larry.  Jeez, chuck is a big guy!  It becomes more
evident when you see yourself in the pic with him.  And he does fit in his
Bugeye.

Allen Hefner
"send chuck to sebring" fund coordinator (another Saab story!)
Send donations via PayPal to my e-mail address - ajhsys@aol.com
Checks should be made out to: Charles F. Christ Sr.
Snail mail to me at:
PO Box 286
Abington  PA  19001-0286