Re: the "visit"

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: the "visit"
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 13:52:13 EST
In a message dated 01/19/2002 12:07:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

> larry and allen have just left here and are venturing south towards home.  i
> was very suprised !  (very suprised!) the photo of my suprise will be
> posted
> somewhere i'm sure!

- - - - - - - - - - - -

What chuck was surprised about is that we stopped in to deliver the first bag
of money from the "send chuck to sebring" fund.  I think it was more than he
was expecting.  I wanted to get all the checks and money orders up to him
before they got too old and everyone started asking me when he was going to
cash them.

I still am collecting money by PayPal or check, so see my .sig line if you
haven't donated to the cause.

I'll let chuck fill everyone in and make his own "thank youz" to y'all.

Allen Hefner
"send chuck to sebring" fund coordinator (another Saab story!)
Send donations via PayPal to my e-mail address - ajhsys@aol.com
Checks should be made out to: Charles F. Christ Sr.
Snail mail to me at:
PO Box 286
Abington  PA  19001-0286