Re: Garage planning (long)

To: spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: Garage planning (long)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:59:38 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/24/02 6:27:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spritenut@exit109.com writes:

> Don't forget to pre pipe for air outlets in all the right places.
> I used 1/2" schedule 40 PVC, cheap, fast, and holds 600 PSI.
> Make sure it is Schedule 40 NOT schedule 20. And NOT CPVC either.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was going to run the pipes in front of the walls, probably up high with
drops down where convenient.  Are you running your pipes behind the walls?

BTW, the TP Tool web site has some good ideas about how to run air lines.  Go
to www.tptools.com, click on the tech link, the air consumption link, then
the link to "Metal Piping Diagram."  The best part is in the details, like
low spots before each outlet so you can drain condensation, etc.  They only
recommend metal pipe, but Frank uses PVC and that's good enough for me.

Allen Hefner
"send chuck to sebring" fund coordinator (another Saab story!)
Send donations via PayPal to my e-mail address - ajhsys@aol.com
Checks should be made out to: Charles F. Christ Sr.
Snail mail to me at:
PO Box 286
Abington  PA  19001-0286