Re: Be An American (long)

To: mlupynec@globalserve.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Be An American (long)
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 01:44:52 EST
In a message dated 1/26/02 4:57:34 PM, mlupynec@globalserve.net writes:

<< So Bob, first  learn to use the computer, or read up on list
etiquette - MY FIRST WORDS TO YOU WERE "OFF LIST" AND THE MESSAGE
WAS ADDRESSED TO YOU ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I notice that was the
only part of my message you did not copy back. >>

Mike,

Please take note that a) you had been talking to Annice and b) you are now
talking to Bob.  Also please note that "RE:Be An American (long)" was sent to
the list by me as a general note that would hopefully clear up some stumbling
blocks relating to the use of certain words.  One line of part of one of your
messages was mistakenly attached to this file.  I sent a second message off
line that was a response to your off line message to Annice - THAT DID NOT GO
OUT TO THE LIST.  Before criticizing my computer etiquette please pay
attention to the message header.  Anyone who wants to discuss this subject
further with me directly can use my e-mail address bkitterer@aol.com, we both
use the same e-mail address for the list.

Bob

of

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)