Interesting item on eBay web site item#600944109: MG :

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#600944109: MG :
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:43:01 PST
To Jaime or anyone else interested.

This looks like a perfectly decent car for $2,900.00. Why not consider grabbing
this before you get in too deep, moneywise, on your Mk II. This is the same car
and the owner describes it as rust-free.

Jay Fishbein
Sprite Mk II California Car
74 Midget California Car
Innocenti 950 California Car
Innocenti S Maine Car - Ooops!

I saw this item for sale at eBayMotors, The World's Online Marketplace TM, and
thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:  MG :
Seller: pvbms@aol.com
Starts: Jan-22-02 20:15:38 PST
Ends:   Jan-29-02 20:15:38 PST
Price:  Starts at $2,450.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=600944109

Item Description:

1600 Cortina engine. 4 speed

Vehicle Description

Looks perfectly stock and innocent from the outside. Is much quicker than that!
Rust-free all through underside, floors, trunk and engine compartment including
battery area! Lightweight business card magnet sticks everywhere other than a
nine inch square on each side in the  section between hood and door above
rocker panel where there is Bondo. California car with current title and tags.
Has not been driven in ten years. Part of an estate. Good wire wheels with good
rubber, interior, weather trim. Nice engine intallation. Side draft SU carb.
Please direct questions to: pvbms@aol.com  More info at Website: www.pvbms.com/
 under "British Cars." We appraise vehicles and estates.  Detailed photos on
inquiry.

Vehicle Condition

Any car that has sat for ten years needs LOF, hydralic bleeding, tune-up, etc.

Terms of Sale

Check, money order, PayPal for plastic. (pvbms). We have good, reliable and
reasonable truckers.

More detailed photos of the engine instalation at: www.pvbms.com/ under
"British Cars"

At the "Buy it now" price of $2,900, we will clean out the gas tank, filters
and lines, bleed the hydraulics, lube it, plus, throw in a Cortina manifold for
sidedraft Webers (minus the 40DCOEs)

        Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://www.ebay.com