Re: An Experiment

To: mjb@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: An Experiment
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:47:15 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/28/02 11:42:18 PM, mjb@autox.team.net writes:

<< Since this is such a vociferous list, it might be a good place to try out
another tactic to provide those interested in discussing Sprites and Midgets
a place to axtually discuss Sprites and Midgets. >>

First, I feel I need to apologize to you and the other listers for an
exchange last weekend which went on too long.  I do appreciate your doing the
job that you are doing.  Like the rest of the listers, I wouldn't want it,
and you do it very well.

Bob and I vote to stay as we are.  It may be time, however, for a discussion
of list manners.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)