Re: Contemplations for a weekend (spridget related)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Contemplations for a weekend (spridget related)
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 00:04:15 -0500
I have read with great interest every single word from everyone. There have
been lots and lots of excellent responses.  From all aspects of these
questions and I think all of them have some truth, from the fear of giving
advise that is wrong, to the "I know a secret and you can have it".

I am one of the people that is more interested in getting a  usable car
together then a perfect one.  Don't get me wrong, I believe a concurs car is
beautiful and my hat goes off to the persons that are interested in doing
that level and take on that challenge.

I also find restored (when I say restored I am not saying concurs) spridgets
beautiful and my hat also goes off to those persons. To take that little
car, take it apart, clean all the pieces, paint, find, fix, and fix, and put
it back together. and then take it back apart and fix and fix and back
together -opps sorry, I guess that is just me. lol.

To keep these cars on the road - safely. My cars will never be concurs, they
will be safe and they will be mechanically sound (can't do much about lucas
yet lol), and they will be fun to drive.

I have recieved so much advise help, and encouragement from the people on
this list that is still  amazes me.  Thank you all.

For the longest time I thought there was something wrong with me.  I am just
a dumb country boy with a little Midget.  The first car event I went to I
started talking to a guy and as soon as he found out I had a Midget, away he
went, nose in the air.  From that moment on it was like I needed a shower,
reallllllly bad. (Learned about the Big Healey Nose complex thing).  To this
day I do not like to attend British Car Events. I feel very very
uncomfortable.

Just my penny

Brent
76 Midget