Re: Contemplations for a weekend (spridget related)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Contemplations for a weekend (spridget related)
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 14:38:39 -0600
Actually my post wasn't to attack any particular person or persons rather it
was merely my observations that I have acquired over the last eight years.
Biff, Brad, Allen F, Frank C, George M, Peter C (God bless him) and others
have gotten measurements, located parts, and answered my barrage of
questions without nary ever a hesitation.  However, there are others out
there that have run the extreme opposite though, but that's just life.
Hopefully, I have been able to provide a part or measurement needed to those
who have needed a particular problems solution:).       OH YEA, Brad..
Sailboat place is checking on where to get the oil based varnish for you.
Told him if he finds it to get a quart, meanwhile I am going back to Kemah
again Monday so will check on it at another store that wasn't open.

Anyways, maybe I am just getting old in rambling about my musings <VBG>
besides I am wasting bandwidth :)

And I don't want to go where ED went, he got turned into a Susie <ROFL>

Leo