Re: an exhausting question

To: Ankitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: an exhausting question
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 13:44:42 EST
I have a 1500 Midget which was either lowered with a kit or with tube shocks
by the dpo, I do have trouble getting into the driveway, always rubs a little
but not too much, it does make the car look more like the originals (MK 1 to
1974).  Can't say anything about handling since it was done before I got the
car.
Now a question, something has either broke or come loose in the exhaust
department, under the hood.   I still have the original componets including
the cat on the car.  Where should I be looking?  Are there any weak points
that are the usual suspects or do i start from ground zero, I suspect one of
the connections at the cat or the exhaust pipe.  Just wan't to know if anyone
has any thoughts on where to start.  Its too cold today to get on the ground
under the car, so I thought I'd take the armchair approach.
List has been much better, staying on topic, etc. thanks to all for that.

John Poynton
79 Midget "Yellow Fever"
Havertown Pa 19083