K&N and a few ods and ends.

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: K&N and a few ods and ends.
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 20:38:55 -0500
Hey listers I am still alive ;-)

I am looking for a supplier for K&N's for a pair of HS4's Haven't gotten
around to doing a lot of digging but I know they are out there. Any
suggestions??

--- Miscellaneous boring excuses ---
Now my silence for the better part of 2 weeks goes like this : I HATE
HACKERS!!! Our mail server was being crashed everynight for about 3 days by
a Denial of Service attack. So I updated, fixed, codgered etc. Then because
I missed a spot on the ftp server set up we had a root kit/password sniffer
installed and I had to rebuild the whole thing from scratch. Well that was a
three day job. Getting it all like it is supposed to be and hardened. (No
ftp server either ;-)

So when that ordeal was over more problems with another server (not
attacked, just kernel panicked). Well by then its Thursday and I had another
job to do. Anyway I have spent a good part of today getting through all the
350+ emails. Not quite done, but up to yesterday. You all were discussing to
low email count a few days ago, well I never noticed ;-) Some cool threads
going along that I missed and wanted to add to, but too late :-(

___ Other Cr^p ---
Last item, If you haven't already, give to the big man's (that types with
little letters) Sebring fund. See Allen Hefner's sig line for details. He
helps out a lot of folks out here on the right coast. Time to give a bit
back
<\Soap Box>

You all have fun tonight and have a great tomorrow ;-)

Larry

PS went for a cruise today after running the valves in the Midget, topless
of course, ain't life grand!!!!

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget