RE: K&N and a few ods and ends.

To: "'Bill Gilroy'" <w.gilroy@verizon.net>, "Larry B. Macy" <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: RE: K&N and a few ods and ends.
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 08:40:37 -0600
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry,

I'm running a single HS4 with a K&N on an Oselli Torquemaster manifold on my
1275.  The label says "Part number SD3-317, 6"X 2 1/2" Deep "Center" 1 1/2"
SU Code ( 140), Use Stub Stack #SS51"

It fits great, plenty of room to spare to the wheel arch.  I don't know how
two of them would fit, if it's more than 6 inches center to center, should
work.  I got mine from APT some years ago.

Coastie Bob
'74 Midget
'90 944S2 Cab