Re: cars for sale

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: cars for sale
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:22:40 -0500
I just wanted to send this to the list to make sure that I thanked everyone
that forwarded me this information.

I've been in contact with the seller and negotiations are proceeding. Why am I
negotiating on a $500.00 car? Because he's got what amounts to just a few parts
that happen to be attached to a rusted-out tub and there's no value in shipping
the equivalent of two boxes of parts tied to a boat anchor cross-country. In
other words, I want the parts and
not the tub.

For anyone who thinks this whole search process for Innocenti parts is somewhat
silly, this is somewhat what it used to be like trying to find accurate
original Bugeye parts during the dark days of the late 70's and early 80's.

Thanks again to everyone who provided information, AND HELP, on this.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
Innocenti 950
Innocenti S
Pink Sprite Mk II
'74 Midget - (In need of a factory hardtop)