Re: Making Windows go up and down

To: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>, Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Making Windows go up and down
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 12:49:29 -0800
Jim,

There is a track that the bottom of the glass travels in the window
regulator. The grease by now is dried out and full of debris. You could
strart by spraying WD40 in the moving parts, but cleaning out that track
and refreshing the grease may be the best solution. You may need to remove
the window mechanism to do this right.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -