Re: Making Windows go up and down

To: <ckotting@core.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Making Windows go up and down
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:10:00 -0500
Well that's always been my experience ;-)

But I do have 2 questions (I missed the original post)

1) Did you try the crank handle??

2) It DOES HAVE windows that roll doesn't it?? Not slidingscreens??

At this exact moment in time 2/26/02 9:22 AM, "ckotting@core.com"
<ckotting@core.com> made the profound statement:

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com
Monday, June 25, 2001