Re: 1979 Spit forsale

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: 1979 Spit forsale
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:25:18 -0800
Cc: redmidget72@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
CPI Booklet says:
Fair    1850
Good    3150
Excl    5200

They do give a definition of Excellent and a capsule of it is, Nearly Perfect
condition. Has usually been professionally restored to the highest standards,
but
a few exceptionally well cared for original cars may qualify. etc.

GOOD- Very nice condition, shows very little wear and are driven sparingly. etc.

FAIR-  Presentable condition, runs and drives well and will pass a state safety
inspection.  Generally in need of cosmetic restoration.  There are many cars
that
fall below fair and are on the road and are priced accordingly. etc.

FWIW

Paul A