Re: 1979 Spit forsale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1979 Spit forsale
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 23:24:45 EST
The condition you described it sounds like a daily driver in need of some
minor work. It's hard to go by book prices due to the fact that different
people have different values on these things. But their asking price is, IMO,
very steap. I would say a fair price would be around $1,500.00 to $2,000.00.
Now if it is mechanicly perfect and just needs interour freshened up and
minor smooth over and respray I would say as high as $2,500.00. As always it
is difficult to say for sure never having seen the car.

Jamie
1962 Austin Healey Sprite MK II
1979 Pontiac Trans Am WS6
Web site: <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>Welcome to