Re: Gasket dressing

To: Glenn Cummins <rglenn@netdoor.com>
Subject: Re: Gasket dressing
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 23:19:50 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi all,

I have a new favorite. Permatex HYLOMAR HPF gasket and flange dressing.
I read about it in one of my Street Rod magazines. It stays flexible and
alows the gasket to be removed later. Here's the Permatex link

http://www.permatex.com/auto/autouh.asp?f_call=get_item&item_no=25249

I used it on my valve cover and oil pan and no leaks so far. No stock or
company intrest, just passing on what i find that works for me.

Dave & Bobbie Carpenter
Pittsburgh, PA
60 3000 "Healey Bits" (in more pieces than they built it from)
60 Bugeye "Little Bits" click the link below for pictures
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm
Pictures from Pittsburgh Vintage Gran
prixhttp://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/pvgp.htm