Re: Wheel Cylinder "C" clip

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wheel Cylinder "C" clip
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 10:23:04 -0700
Listers -

David is right, you're best off removing the bleed fitting; the clip slides
on fairly easily then.

My approach is to grind a little half-circle notch out of the outer edge of
the clip before installing it so that the bleed fitting can go back in
without interference.  It then serves as a "back-up" clip retainer.

Clay L.
'67 Sprite