RE: Website

To: Jacques Le Clainche <jleclainche@cox.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Website
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 14:01:29 -0800 (PST)
Jac,
Great start on you web page!  Great looking bugeye. In the pictures of your
bugeye, is that an iron cross decal from Jesse James West Coast Choppers I see
?  I would like to see just what he would build with a bugeye body.
Lon /RedMidget
 Jacques Le Clainche <jleclainche@cox.net> wrote:Spridgeteers,

I spent the best part of the afternoon building a website... and sent a
message to the group with my website address some three hours ago - but my
message did not get through. Not quite sure why.

So... here we are again: http://members.cox.net/jleclainche/