Re: Spring slave bolts

To: Chris King <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "R. Glenn Cummins" <robert.g.cummins@ua.edu>, David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: Spring slave bolts
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:18:13 -0800
Good point Chris, same thing happened to me when I reinstalled the
suspension with no engine in place.  These cars are light and if you were to
remove or replace the springs without the weight in the front you could find
yourself in a bit of trouble.  Stored energy like in a compressed coil
spring can be a scary thing so don't forget to think beyond the immediate
task at hand.

Dan Walters
'63 sprite
'74 midget