Re: RHD/LHD conversion

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RHD/LHD conversion
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 12:08:15 +0100
Thanks to everybody who have provided advise and/or opinions :-)

The headlights will have to be changed anyway - unless they give a 100%
symmetric light pattern.
If they are asymmetric the "wrong" way the car will fail inspection on
incorrect headlamps.

I guess I am going to use the car as it is for a while before I make the
final decission regaring the LHD conversion.  As long as the steering
wheel is on the "wrong" side I am quite sure my wife will not want to
borrow the car. Whether that is a good or a bad thing is probably one of
those questions that can be discussed for a looooong time ;-)

Ketil