Re: 1500 BIG valve lash pt. 2

To: <ckotting@wideopenwest.com>, "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1500 BIG valve lash pt. 2
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:03:47 -0500
I think something was mis-communicated. The head has NOT been shaved (yet). But
the cam WAS reground, and discussion here jogged my memory that Ted mentioned I
should look into getting the head shaved, which I didn't do (yet).

All lifters are in (new, from Spitbits), pushrods are old ones from this
engine. Pedistal looks seated, nuts have been torqued up. Rockers are old ones
from this engine, nothing done to 'em, just checked for wear.

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/

From "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson at worldnet.att.net>