Re: B+/Midget & Sprite Magazine

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: B+/Midget & Sprite Magazine
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 07:44:16 -0600
> You know...It was nice to have a magazine for us Spridget owners ONLY.
> Dan

I gotta agree with you there, Dan. I was fortunate enough to get in on the
first issues when it was a Spridget magazine. I enjoyed it, but there were
some rather tasteless things that crept in due to the rag's editorial policy
of doing no editing whatsoever and printing everything that was submitted.
Even so, I renewed my subscription at the end of the first year just to find
my next issue full of Bs. I wasn't interested in the product at that point
and signed my subscription over to an impecunious spridget person in Texas.
I hope Chris enjoyed it if and when it showed up.
I understand the market issues involved in trying to market such a
specialized product, but that doesn't mean I will continue to support it
when it gives up on the premise that attracted me to it in the first place.
David Lieb
RWA Midgets