Re: B+/Midget & Sprite Magazine

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: B+/Midget & Sprite Magazine
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 19:10:49 -0500
I subscribed, got 2 mags, and then the B+ issues started.
It's nice to see your friends cars, letters, and writtings in the mag
but like every one else, I don't own a B.
I dropped the AHCA (now Healey Marque) because of their 1 page on Sprites.
I know it's a tough market and to have our own magazine is pretty slim
but that's why we have this list. :)
We know who's getting a new car, paint job, having kids, grandkids,
We get the latest on products, tech tips, do's and don't do's.
So We don't need no stinking magazine. We have each other!

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ