Re: B+/Midget & Sprite Magazine

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: B+/Midget & Sprite Magazine
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 19:46:35 -0600
Cc: "Reid Trummel" <editor@healeyhighlights.com>, "Gary Hudson" <Editor@healeyclub.org>
Frank:

Ed says:

"So Frank:

<<"I dropped the AHCA (now Healey Marque) because of their 1 page on
Sprites.">>

And just how many CONTRIBUTIONS of either pictures and/or articles did/have
you submitted??

In the case of "Healey Marque" and/or "A-H Magazine", owner/operator/etc.
articles/pics/hints/etc. are BEGGED for!!!

Ask either editor.  If there where more of either/both there would be more
pages.  GIVEN.

And just because of your "comment" I am cc'ing BOTH Editors and awaiting
their comments.

Regards..........

    Ed
    '63 BJ-7 (Hortense THE Healey)(Hoping to be at Sprite Spree '03!)
    Founding Member & Delegate, ILLINI Chapter-AHCA(20+ yrs)
    Member, AHCUSA

Ed Kaler, Proprietor
" Just Brits "
Please visit my web site at: