Re: [Fwd: Re: need cylinder head]

Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: need cylinder head]
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 06:03:12 -0500
Cc: bushwacker4@zoomtown.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
I think the point is, I have given parts to several folks on the list, purely
because they were folks on the list. Now, what would have happened to my
generosity, if when I had given away my 2 speed wiper motors, next week, I
noticed someone that I had GIVEN it to, selling it on eBay. I would have
clammed up, and never given another thing away!
Corebuyer Andy was being deceitful through his lack of information. He found a
group of great folks, and hoped to get a bargain because we try and help each
other AVOID eBay's prices. I could go on, but you get my drift..
Brad