Re: Securing Driver's Seat

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Securing Driver's Seat
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 16:18:34 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
Guess its time to take it apart and take a look. Seats have been in and out 6
times in the past year so no big deal. Need to fix a tear in the vinyl with a
patch underneath and then a little vinyl spray paint. Both seats seem to rock
the same way and there is only one way to keep them secured in the channel.
Will take apart and report what I find out. Thanks to all for their comments.
Jim Gruber

DLancer7676@cs.com wrote:In a message dated 4/29/03 11:20:00 AM Pacific