Re: The GOLDEN Sprite

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: The GOLDEN Sprite
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 00:10:54 -0400
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Why not have it done a year in advance and tow it to various events to
sell tickets all summer and help advertise the event? Debut at Import
Fest '07 in someone's booth space,  take turns keeping it and towing it
to shows & vintage races. AACA does this with a mustang each year and
gives it away in October. Some local clubs have built an antique or
street rod each year and do it that way too. It could still have the
final shakedown  January '08 after the tour ended.

Make it like the Earls Court Healey 100/6. O.E. white with gold plated
trim. Not so sure about mink interior, but something special.

Dave & Bobbie