Re: The GOLDEN Sprite

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The GOLDEN Sprite
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 16:40:32 EDT
Cc: Guy.Weller@kencomp.net
Hey,

I'm up for this.  I suggest that someone (maybe a west coaster) helps
co-ordinate and plan the donations of parts, time and the restoration
programme.  I
am sure to have some parts I can donate if no-one beats me to it.  Chances of
me making a trip over the pond other than for the 50th is slim (work need to
promote me or a magazine sign me up for 6 page feature).  Maybe 2005 and a
combined Carlisle weekend might be possible.

Course, I think Guy ought to make the trip with me so we can have a solid
British spanner turning contribution.  Could be a suitcases full of parts and
buy
clothes on arrival trip.

I think tastefully modified/upgraded is the way to go and as much Gold or
black as possible for the colour scheme.

Daniel1312